We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Support the Senior Bid Manager in Korea. Also support Southeast Asia deals. Learn how to run Deals end to end.
What you will do:
- Document layout and document management
- Support the proposal management process, including checking the quality of deliverables and carefully reviewing documents.
- Use appropriate templates to help prepare documents compliant with customer requirements.
- Create a Teams site including all VAT members.
- Writing skills
- Check that documents are consistent with SAP branding and One Voice
- Arrange content logically for ease of comprehension.
- Develop messages and rewrite texts for better understanding.
- Spell and content check
- Project support
- Actively search and support knowledge repositories through contributions, when necessary
- Maintain accurate records of activities related to the proposal process.
- Actively search and support the research of Customer reference stories
- Generate content for PICA- Financial information about SAP for Korea
- Searches for insights/ good proposals to support proactive and RFx responses.
- Support the development of customer collateral deliverables.
- Mailbox management (logical filing of documents in folders for Audit purposes)
- Support approvals for basic Services deals
- Maintain a repository of good proposals for proactive sharing with Sales.
Intern support activities
- Deal governance back-up support.
- Meeting arrangement and facilitation
- Documents translation support (APJ proposals, RFP.)
- Documentation and archiving
- Small deal execution process management and support with approvals in Harmony
- Support documentation and researching for sales requirements.
- Team meeting support (e.g., Meeting minute support)
- Miscellaneous work for each deal execution.
- Preferably a college graduate (studies completed)
- MS Office (Excel / Word/ PPT)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- For at least 12 months (1 year)
- Develop skills to become a Bid Manager
- Learn Global Standard Process and Operations
- It presents a rare opportunity to work with cross functional team (Sales, Presales, Solutioning, Delivery, Finance, Risk, Legal and Procurement) creating a reach to many teams in SAP.
- Exposure to many different cultures while working for Southeast Asia
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다