Channel Service Inside Product Specialist
*자유 형식의 영문 이력서로 홈페이지 직접 지원 부탁드립니다.(이력서에 졸업일/졸업예정일 기입 필수)
* 국내대학의 경우 2023년 2월/8월 기졸업자 또는 2024년 2월 졸업 예정자, 해외대학의 경우 2023년 2월 ~ 2024년 2월내 졸업자/졸업예정자
* 2024년 2월 입사 가능자
* 해외 여행에 결격 사유가 없는 자, 병역 의무가 있는경우 군필 혹은 면제자
At the forefront of driving human progress through cutting-edge technology, we are seeking a dedicated Inside Product Specialist for Channel Service. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the evolution of Dell’s services business.
Execute the business strategy for services sales in the Channel segment, which includes working with distributors, resellers, and other tie-2 partners. This involves studying business trends, defining and implementing initiatives, and identifying gaps in offerings and partnerships.
Manage the portfolio of Dell Technologies Services, encompassing Consulting, Residency, Education, Support & Deployment services offerings.
Collaborate closely with local Sales Leaders, APJ Program Managers, Product Line Managers, Marketing, and Country Channel Services Sales team to develop a strategic plan for the business while achieving short-term sales objectives.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Channel Service Inside Product Specialist on our Inside Product Specialist Team in Seoul.
- 아웃바운드, 상담 및 기타 영향력 있는 영업 기법을 통해 Dell Technologies의 파트너들이 서비스 솔루션을 고객에게 판매할 수 있도록 지원
- 파트너들과의 좋은 비즈니스 관계를 유지하고, 파트너들이 고객의 니즈 분석, 서비스 솔루션정보 전달, 기술 사양, 견적 및 입찰에 참여하도록 지원
- 내/외부 파트너사의 인바운드 요청을 이메일과 유선전화를 통해 응대
- 외부 영업 담당자 및 총판 및 파트너와 긴밀하게 협력하여 새로운 서비스 기회 확보
- 다양한 마케팅, 엑티비티, 교육을 통해 파트너사들의 서비스에 대한 인지도를 높이고 서비스 판매를 할수 있도록 지원
- Drive the attainment of quarterly and annual Channel Services revenue and margin targets in your assigned region/territories.
- Foster strong relationships with key partners to explore potential value propositions.
- Conduct regular QBR (Quarterly Business Review) meetings with Channel partners to influence KPIs and enhance profitability for both Dell and Channel partners.
- Collaborate with various business units, including segment sales, customer care, technical support, and marketing, to optimize performance.
- Create and execute channel-specific contests and programs to boost core channel sales and partner engagement in your region.
- Gather and share customer and channel partner feedback on Dell’s and competitors’ solution offerings and prices with Brand Marketing and Channel Marketing to drive corrective actions.
- Regularly engage and enable the outside sales team to effectively communicate the value proposition of services and capture mindshare.
- Ensure timely follow-up and qualification of services upsell opportunities, collaborating with segment inside sales where necessary to close deals.
- Plan and execute periodic product training sessions and launches for both internal Sales teams and external channel partners through various platforms, such as WebEx and classroom training.
- Participate in scheduled weekly, monthly, and quarterly interlock meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Develop, motivate, and coordinate internal and external channels to optimize sales coverage and revenue through Services-specific and support demand generation campaigns and events.
- Proficient in negotiation skills.
- Highly skilled in building influential relationships and delivering results in a cross-functional and matrixed environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical and decision-making ability.
- 0-2 years of experience, with sales experience being optional but highly recommended.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with significant experience in presenting to C-level executives.
- Excellent knowledge of competitive products and the IT industry within a Channel environment.
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Strong understanding of Services or Solution applications in the business context.
- A degree in must preferably in Business or Marketing.
If you are ready to be part of a dynamic team driving innovation and success in the channel service sector, we encourage you to apply and join us in advancing Dell’s mission of human progress through technology.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 26Nov 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.