- Department: GBSU/MTR/OTC
- Position Title: Trainee (1 open position)
- Location: Seoul (Société Générale Seoul Branch)
- Duration: 12 Months (from Nov/Dec 2023 ~ 1 year)
- Interview: To be confirmed
- FX settlement
- Regulatory reporting
- Confirmation follow-up
- Document archiving and administrative tasks etc.
Requirement (Qualification/ Years of Experience/ Skill / Knowledge)
- Students who are in their final year of university or recently graduated (graduated within 1 year from now)
- Students who can work full-time from Nov/Dec 2023 for 1 year
- Strong cooperation and team spirit capability to work efficiently with others.
- Fluency for both writing and speaking in English.
- Basic knowledge of capital market product and/or experience in Back Office of Financial Market is preferred.
Interested candidates, please apply at the earliest before 17 Nov 2023.
Thank you for uploading Resume & cover in one file
Note: Posting will be closed once the successful candidates are identified.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 66 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB is a reference bank specialising in: Euro Capital Markets, Derivatives and Structured Finance. Combining innovation and quality of execution, SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG in Korea
SG opened a branch in 1983 through which it offers a full range of debt, advisory and corporate banking services. We serve our corporate clients by being a trusted advisor on cross border M&A and financing. We also provide tailor made structured financing solutions such as project, export, trade, securitization, media/telecom, aircraft and ship financing to Korean corporates. Our recognized expertise in derivatives allows us to adapt leading-edge solutions to our financial institution and corporate client’s needs.