We invite you to strengthen our expanding team for our compact high-pressure diffusion welded Printed Circuit Heat Exchanger. You will be joining a great team with a diverse International background that love what they do. We are looking for an individual who can nurture and grow our expertise in high pressure vessel design and manufacture working with South Korea Engineering Team.
Key responsibilities of position (Job Description)
• Create Design (Drawings, details, calculation, FEA, calculation).
• Plan, execute and follow up drawings based on contract review/technical specifications.
• Inform/communicate about status of the order to stakeholders.
• Use calculations & drawing tools/Software.
• Validate calculation & technical documentation.
• Archive drawings.
• Develop and maintain the drawing database & tools.
• Participate in project and improvement work.
We can offer you
- A job in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to further develop your leadership skills
- Work with customers and colleagues with a diverse international background
- Positive and informal atmosphere with motivated and committed colleagues
- Thrive in a culture of cooperation and support
- Mechanical engineering degree or higher qualification
- Proficiency with 2D/ 3D drawings and related tools and programs
- Understanding of ASME and Marine classification are preferred.
- Prior experience in pressure vessel and heat exchanger design preferable
- Ability to communicate on technical issue, collaborate and report effectively with the team.
Project Engineer (Intern) – Alfa Laval CorHex Ltd. (Business Unit Welded Heat Exchangers, BUWHE)
The Project Engineer (Intern) Position will be located in Gimhae office, Republic of Korea (ROK).
2-year fixed term contract
Last application date