We can’t predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Do you strive to understand how electronics work, and enjoy debugging, coding and/or solving technical problems? If so, a Field Applications Engineer internship may be the role for you. This internship is designed to establish you as a broad technical TI expert with customer engineers and internal teams, and to teach you how functional product characteristics correlate to system-level requirements. Demonstrate your technical competency on product selection, systems, implementation and debug, as you prepare for a career as a Field Applications Engineer.
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) Intern responsibilities include:
- Using various sales tools and relationships with design engineering to identify all potential projects
- Providing customers with proactive proposals for complete, system-level solutions that maximize TI content
- Using broad technical expertise to influence customers’ part selection process while favorably positioning TI versus competition
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Basic understanding of schematics, layouts and digital components
- Knowledge and understanding of analog circuitry (examples include: op-amps, DC/DC power, data converters, sensing, etc.)
- Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, along with soldering and debugging skills
- Programming skills in C/C++ (LabView recommended)
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to build lasting, influential relationships, both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
- Ability to influence decisions through a sense of urgency and competitive drive
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day – from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다