Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries. Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
SolarEdge is a leading global provider of intelligent commercial and residential energy solutions that power our lives and power the progress of the future. With world-class engineering and global experience, SolarEdge has developed an intelligent inverter solution that has revolutionized the profitability and efficiency of energy harvesting and management in photovoltaic systems.
With millions of systems installed in 133 countries, SolarEdge is now the world’s top-selling inverter manufacturer. SolarEdge’s extensive product offering addresses a wide range of energy market segments, including residential, commercial and large-scale PV systems, electric vehicle charging solutions, battery storage and backup solutions, smart energy, grid services and virtual power plants.
1. Improvement of production facilities and production methods
: Electrode line, Assembly line, Formation line
2. Line Design & Factory Layout
: Cell Manufacturing Line / Pack Assembly Line
3. Experience in instrument design and development
4. Perform Utility & Infra Structure tasks
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.
Required Qualifications (Must have)
- Experience with secondary battery Cell & Pack Line
- Department of Major: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Production facilities design and development experience
- Use of AUTOCAD and 3D design tools
Desired Qualifications (Preferred)
- Overall knowledge of the secondary battery production line
- English speaking /writing
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다