GLG is seeking candidates for a specialist role based in Seoul or Japan. The individual will be part of GLG’s 60-person global compliance department and would be required to provide timely and thoughtful support for global client service professionals. In this role, you will develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, prioritization, communication, negotiation, problem-solving, and project management.
GLG attracts employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to transform how professionals learn and who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
The role of Specialist/Analyst in the Compliance team shall encompass various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Learn and understand GLG’s compliance framework.
- Implement GLG’s internal compliance control framework and client’s rules and policies.
- Review and evaluate the completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of an engagement and ability to identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- Identify deviation from best practices, investigate and escalate to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Engaging with client service professionals daily to understand their needs and provide exceptional service.
- Interact with GLG Council Members and clients, including in-house counsel and compliance officers.
- Providing periodic updates to stakeholders on various compliance-related initiatives. Supporting senior team members on all aspects of compliance engagements.
- Collaborate with GLG’s Product team to enhance the company’s compliance platform.
- Conduct compliance training, including content development.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Entry level for the specialist/analyst role. Law graduates will be prioritized.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Mandatory – Fluency in Korean, Japanese, and English or Chinese (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic environment often accompanied by stringent deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships based on mutual trust and respect. Demonstrable ability to lead and work in teams.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of approximately 1 million experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다