At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be creating and executing designs for engineering solutions as part of the low voltage drive panel team in Motion System Drive in Cheonan. This includes drawings, calculations, bill of materials, engineering instructions and processes. In this role your skills and technical expertise will contribute to a variety of design projects.
This position reports to
Engineering Manager I
- Applying state-of-the-art design methods, tools and engineering practices to design development
- Ensuring quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Completing risk and opportunity assessments, and reporting any issues for resolution
- Communicating engineering designs and processes to stakeholders and contributing to design reviews and in project meetings
- Working with the supply chain on vendor documentation, bids and evaluations of proposals, materials and equipment
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical and mechanical majors or related
- Knowledge of AUTO CAD
- Initiative, creativity and great attention to detail
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Business level of English skill, native in Korean
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB System Drives is a global supplier of high-power, high-performance drives, drive systems and packages for industrial processes and large infrastructure applications. With our industry leading technology and global support, we help our customers, partners and equipment manufacturers with asset reliability, performance improvement and energy efficiency in mission critical applications. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: KR88605397_E1
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.
Before applying, please read our Fraud Warning.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다