- Sales activity of senior relationship managers
- Client profitability management
- Client Reference Data Management (e.g. KYC)
- Students who have more than 15 credits remaining at a 4-year university as of late December 2023,
- Students who can work full-time between late Dec 2023 – 30 Jun 2024
- Students with basic knowledge of MS-Office ability, Business Administration, Economics and
- Students with excellent command of both spoken and written English & Korean
Interested candidates, please apply at the earliest before 17 Nov 2023.
Thank you for uploading below documents while applying (Resume & cover is preferred in one file)
(Cover Letter + A Full Resume entailing information of elementary, middle, high school and University, Nationality, Military service + 1 copy of Univ. English transcript)
Note: Posting will be closed once the successful candidates are identified.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 66 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB is a reference bank specialising in: Euro Capital Markets, Derivatives and Structured Finance. Combining innovation and quality of execution, SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG in Korea
SG opened a branch in 1983 through which it offers a full range of debt, advisory and corporate banking services. We serve our corporate clients by being a trusted advisor on cross border M&A and financing. We also provide tailor made structured financing solutions such as project, export, trade, securitization, media/telecom, aircraft and ship financing to Korean corporates. Our recognized expertise in derivatives allows us to adapt leading-edge solutions to our financial institution and corporate client’s needs.