Today, South Korea is Sweden’s third largest export market in Asia. Business Sweden has been active in South Korea since 1997. Together with our global offices and across APAC, we actively support market growth for Swedish companies in Korea and for Korean investors to Sweden.
Business Sweden’s Seoul office is now looking for a talented individual to join our growing team in Korea, to support the growing Business Operations & Incubation and admin team.
What do we expect from you?
- We look for a new team member who will handle administrative tasks in office and for various clients
- You will support our client companies in a variety of corporate matters, such as banking, accounting, registration, certificate issuances, organizing e-documents etc.
You will handle work tasks will include but not limited to:
- General admin/HR support for clients and internal staff
- Support month end documentation and summarize bank transactions
- Check and verifying expense claims of employees
- Handling reception calls and courier/post mails
- Prepare corporate documents from tax office and registration office
- Order office supplies and coordinate/maintenance office equipment
- Create and manage digital certificates for clients
- Setup and management online banking for various companies
- Issue and manage e-sales receipts issued on Tax bureau site
- Liaise with client in local and head office for various admin inquiries
- Organize electronic documents and information by companies and business categories
- Documentation prep and filing with the bank and registration office
- Ad-hoc tasks requested by external/internal stakeholders
The employment contract is for one year as intern, after which there is potential to become a permanent hire.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
We look for an individual who:
- Is business-minded and with a service mindset
- Can work with little supervision, and who is self-motivated
- Has good command of both English and Korean and in writing and speaking. Experience/training in business English is an asset
- Ability to handle multi-tasks, with attention to details
- Possess Excel and other MS application skills
- Must hold valid work permit for at least one year if non-Korean citizen applies
- Is a fast learner and not afraid to face challenges
- Accounting/business related degree or equivalent education is preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Business Sweden is a global consultancy organization with approximately 500 colleagues working in 46 countries. We all share the same passion – creating maximum value for Sweden.
Business Sweden’s purpose is to help Swedish companies grow global sales and international companies invest and expand in Sweden.
Through our consultancy services we offer our customers strategic advice and hands-on support in their international growth and establishment.
Business Sweden is owned by the Swedish Government and the industry, a partnership that provides access to contacts and networks at all levels.
At Business Sweden we value and encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds related to culture, gender, age, ethnicity, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity.
The diversity of our people is an important foundation of our culture and builds a workplace where everyone can contribute with unique experiences, perspectives and cultures.