We are looking for an intern who will join Automotive group for one year. The ideal candidates should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Passion for developing a new tool and website.
- A willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
This internship will give the successful candidate the opportunity to:
- Learn from a world class organization.
- Contribute to significant projects in the real market.
- Communicate and collaborate with different national engineers.
- Design, code and modify websites, from layout to functions according to team’s requirements.
인텔 코리아의 Automotive Group 에서 1년간 함께할 인턴을 모집합니다. 저희는 다음과 같은 분들을 찾고 있습니다.
- 열정적으로 새로운 Tool 이나 website 를 개발할 분
- 새로운 기술과 프로그래밍 언어를 배우려는 의지가 있으신 분
- Communication, documentation 을 잘 하시는 분
인턴쉽 프로그램을 통해 여러분은 다음과 같은 기회를 잡을 수 있습니다.
- 실제 market 에 판매되는 주요 프로젝트에 공헌
- 세계 여러 개발자들과 협업을 통한 global 프로젝트 참여
- 팀에 필요한 여러가지 Tool 및 website 개발 경험
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Available to work for 1 year before graduation.
- Knowledge of basic SW language skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Foreign nationals with valid residential status in Korea.
- Fluent in Python, shell scripts and C/C++.
- Familiarity on Linux system.
- Experience on CI/CD scripting(Groovy, BATS, bash) and self-hosted GitHub runner.
- Technical writing and documentation review.
- Experience to implement the tools using QT(Python or C++) or electron.
- Experience in server-side such as Docker, Ngnix, Flask, FastAPI, or node.js.
- Understanding the General AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
반드시 필수 자격요건은 만족하여야 하며 추가적인 자격요건은 심사 기준에서 플러스 요인이 됩니다.
- 4학년 재학중이거나 휴학중인 학생으로 computer science 전공이거나 관련된 전공이신 분
- 1년간 인턴으로 근무할 수 있는 분
- 기초적인 SW language 기술이 있으신 분
- 영어 활용에 능숙하신 분
- 외국인이나 한국에 거주하는데 문제가 없으신 분
- Python, Shell script, C/C++ 사용에 능숙하신 분
- Linux System 을 잘 활용하시는 분
- CI/CD scripting(Groovy, BATS, bash), self-hosted GitHub runner 유경험자
- Technical writing and documentation 작업을 잘 하시는 분
- QT(Python or C++) 나 electron 을 사용해서 Tool 개발을 해 보신 분
- 서버쪽 유경험자 (Docker, Ngnix, Flask, FastAPI, or node.js)
- AI 기초, Machine Learning, Deep Learning 의 개념을 이해한 관련 유경험자
Inside this Business Group
Corporate Strategy Office is chartered to support the executive office in driving corporate initiatives, including near and long-term strategy, major cross-group decision making and ensuring cross-company alignment. To deliver to that mission, the team owns shaping, driving and synthesizing insights to directionally orient trends as well as long range strategic planning/visioning , cross company alignment and greenfield innovation. Communications are essential to drive alignment so there is a focus on communications, community and acumen development. The team is ccommitted to ensuring that Intel efforts are aligned to, and actively driving success toward the most impactful business strategies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html