Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with a mission to create the earth’s most customer-centric company, a company that customers from all over the globe will recognize, value, and trust for both our products and our service.
AWS Support Engineering provides technical solutions to a wide range of global customers as they build their mission-critical applications on top of AWS cloud services. As a member of the AWS Support Engineering team in Korea you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon who are developing new capabilities.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is expanding rapidly and we are looking for talented candidates interested in working in a technically challenging and professional environment. The Amazon support engineering graduate job opportunity is a full-time position and has a strong focus on training and development from global perspective. When you join AWS Support as a graduate, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop with guidance from your manager, local mentor and global mentors, not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you would expect from this world’s leading cloud company – AWS.
Key job responsibilities
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges. You will be primarily responsible for solving customer’s cases through a variety of contact channels which include telephone, email, and web/live chat. You will apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide tailored solutions for our customers and drive customer interactions by thoughtfully working with customers to dive deep into the root cause of an issue.
Apart from working on a broad spectrum of technical issues, an AWS Support Associate/Engineer may also coach/mentor new hires, develop & present training, create technical articles or how-to videos for the developer community, partner with internal development teams on complex issues, participate in new hiring, write tools/scripts to help the team, or work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives.
The AWS Support team is seeking engineers who enjoy learning cloud technology, solving and troubleshooting complex issues, and working with customers. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Learn, support, and use groundbreaking technologies
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
• Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
• Leverage your day-to-day customer support experience to provide the voice of the customer to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
• Drive customer communication during critical events
• Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
• Cloud computing
• Database, Big Data, Analytics
• Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, VLAN, etc.)
• OS (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
• Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor)
• Security concepts / best practices
• Storage and Content Delivery
• Developer & Mobile Services (Serverless, Web Mobile, IoT)
A day in the life
• Team: You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class service is critical to customer success.
• Career development: We promote advancement opportunities across the organization to help you meet your career goals.
• Training: We have extensive training programs and mentoring to help you develop the skills required to be confident and successful in your role, and to expand your knowledge in to new areas.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
• Will graduate in late 2023 or 2024
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Engineering in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Information Management related majors
• Fluent in Korean
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
• Self-starter who is excited about technology
• Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
• Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
• Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
• Exposure to Cloud computing
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다