에릭슨엘지 엔터프라이즈는 40년 이상의 오랜 통신기술 노하우를 바탕으로 최적의 기업용 솔루션을 제공해 고객과 파트너의 만족을 추구하는 글로벌 선도 기업입니다. 기업 커뮤니케이션 솔루션 브랜드인 ‘iPECS’는 통합 커뮤니케이션(Unified Communication)을 위한 모든 솔루션을 제공합니다.
중소규모 기업에서부터 대규모 기업에 이르기까지 다양한 기업 환경에 적용할 수 있는 커뮤니케이션 솔루션을 제공하고 있으며, 기업이 음성, 비디오 및 인스턴트 메시징(IM)간의 경계를 넘어 업무 효율성과 생산성을 높일 수 있도록 모바일과 데스크탑을 모두 지원하는 UC 솔루션을 제공합니다.
혁신적이고 지속적인 연구개발을 바탕으로 iPECS는 고객의 요구와 기대에 부합할 수 있도록 최적화되고 다양한 제품과 솔루션을 공급하며, 국내외 통신 솔루션을 선도하는 브랜드로 자리매김해 나간다는 목표를 가지고 있습니다. 아래 링크를 통해 더 많은 정보를 탐색해 보세요.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
About this Opportunity
The Professional Service team will work with partners and service providers globally to ensure the success of the iPECS solutions. Our responsibility covers the iPECS product consulting, deployment, technical support and training.
As the TAM and a member of the PS team you will work with the partners engineering team with the objective of ensuring the service integrity and availability of the iPECS Cloud Services. To achieve this objective, you will also be required to work closely with members of Ericsson-LG Enterprise sales, technical and product teams.
What You will do
- Ensure customer satisfaction – Act as the contact point for technical matters related to the management and performance of the iPECS Cloud Platform.
- Engage cross-functionally with sales, product, and R&D to create customer success with iPECS Cloud that drives positive customer satisfaction.
- Project Management – Work directly with partners to plan and execute the installation, expansion and enhancement of their iPECS Platform.
- Promote and sell professional services through engaging with internal sales and partners.
- Accelerate customer adoption of iPECS Cloud by leading the development of the implementation strategy for Ericsson-LG Enterprise iPECS Cloud platform customers.
- Collaborate with partner(SP) engineering team and other stakeholders to develop staffing, project plans, and operational excellence
You will bring
- Experience in a similar role as a Technical Account Manager, Consultant, Solutions Architect, Platform Engineer, Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect etc.
- Combination of technical expertise and sales understanding with a strong customer-centric focus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate solution.
- Ability to solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with all levels in the partner organization
- English communication skills – written and verbal
You may also bring
- +- 3 years of experience in customer-facing roles while interfacing with executive stakeholders and managing/delivering IT technical implementations, transformation programs, or other initiatives.
- Experience in value consulting, proposal development, and execution with public cloud providers like AWS, GPC, Azure.
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS software products is highly desirable.
- Experience with VoIP technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs.
- Excellent written communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills.
- Understand operational parameters and troubleshooting for Compute / Storage / Networking / Databases / Security.
More information you may want to know
- Location: Ericsson-LG Enterprise (LG Gasan Digital Center) 에릭슨엘지 엔터프라이즈 (가산디지털단지역 LG가산디지털센터)
- Salary: Negotiable 면접 후 협의 (Annual Base Salary + Variable Incentive)
- Type of Employment: Regular 정규직 (수습기간 3개월)
- How to Apply 지원 방법
- Click ‘Apply now’ and submit your CV in 1 file (doc, pdf) 자유 양식의 국문 이력서, 영문 resume, 국문 자기소개서(혹은 영문 cover letter)를 1개의 doc 혹은 pdf 파일로 작성하여 ‘Resume’에 업로드
- Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kakao for more information.
- This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be canceled.
- 입사 지원 전 궁금하신 점이 있다면 email@example.com 이나 카카오톡 채널 ‘에릭슨엘지 채용’으로 문의 바랍니다.
- 해당 포지션은 채용 시 마감될 수 있습니다.
- 지원서 작성 시 신체 조건, 출신 지역, 혼인 여부, 재산 및 가족의 학력, 직업, 재산 등 직무와 관련 없는 정보의 기재를 금지합니다.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
We offer competitive benefits including flexible working hour, free lunch, medical check-up and plus many more.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
What happens once you apply?
- To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- End of Application: Open until Filled (Encouraged to apply immediately)
- Application Review: Notified individually
- 1st Interview: Notified individually
- 2nd Interview: Notified individually
- The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and maybe changed due to scheduling and circumstances. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- 지원 마감: 채용시 마감(즉시 지원 요망)
- 서류 전형: 개별 리뷰 후 안내
- 1차 인터뷰: 개별 통보
- 2차 인터뷰: 개별 통보
- 전형 내용/일정은 회사 사정에 의하여 변경될 수 있으며 합격/탈락하신 분께는 이메일로 개별 통보 드립니다
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
- 선택적 근로시간제도 (Flexible Working Hour)
- 하이브리드 근무제도 (50% Working from Home)
- 재택근무 가구 지원 프로그램 (Working From Home Furniture Program)
- 중식 제공 (Free Lunch)
- 경조휴가 및 경조금 (Congratulations and Condolences)
- 본인 및 가족 의료비 지원 (Employee Medical Expense Subsidy)
- 임직원 단체보험 (Group Insurance)
- 대학교 포함 자녀학자금 지원 (Children Education Subsidy)
- 자녀 보육비 지원 (Children Care Subsidy)
- 본인 및 배우자 종합 건강 검진 지원 (Medical Check-up)
- 주택 자금 대출 (Housing Loan)
- 휴양시설 (Condominium)
- 선택적 복리후생제도 (Cafeteria Benefit)
- 영어 교육 프로그램 및 교육비 지원 (English Education Program)
Document Return Policy
This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
A job applicant who has applied but not been selected for a position at Ericsson-LG (the “Company”) may request that his or her hiring documents be returned to him or her in accordance with the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. This does not apply if the hiring documents were submitted via the Company’s website or e-mail, or if the job applicant voluntarily submitted them without the Company’s request. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
A job applicant who wishes to have his or her hiring documents returned in accordance with the paragraph 2 above must complete a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and email it to the Company (firstname.lastname@example.org). In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be advised that the job applicant is responsible for the cost of postage for registered mail.
A Job applicant who submitted via the website or e-mail requests to eliminate his/her documents, such documents will be deleted promptly.
The Company shall hold the original hiring documents requested by the job applicant for 180 days from the end of the recruitment process in preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents according to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다