At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About the Opportunity
As a Community Associate, you’ll be the primary point of contact for the Community and act as the “face” of WeWork! You will report to your building each day to support the Community Management team. Your work, which will include but not be limited to the duties listed below, will help WeWork to achieve the following:
- Be onsite in WeWork locations every business day to host our members and guests through operating our spaces, and providing extraordinary hospitality service to our members at every stage of their experience at WeWork. (100% 대면근무)
- Build a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running efficiently.
- Drive growth and promotion of WeWork-provided service offerings.
- Take direction from the Community Lead and the Community Manager to support the Community Team as necessary.
- All of this while illustrating WeWork’s core values and working towards achieving our mission.
In this role, you’ll:
Front Desk Management:
- Cover the front desk during the building’s set business hours and be an on-site point of contact, easily located on the member floor or at Community Bar.
- Manage member requests while maintaining WeWork’s service standards.
- Ensure all visiting guests are in accordance with WeWork’s guest policy by ensuring all guests properly.
- Establish rapport with members and guests with the goal of building relationships in order to facilitate the sense of Community WeWork is known for.
- Anticipate member and guest needs before they arise using relevant information collected about members to enhance and personalize their experience.
- Ensure building specific forms and documents are up to date including but not limited to documents for internal use only and forms for the members such as pet forms, filming requests, bike room requests, etc.
- Answer any questions from members and guests related to the building including way-finding, policies and procedures, community etiquette, etc.
Events and Membership Engagement:
- Support to increase Net Promoter Score by ensuring the highest level of member experience through events and member engagement.
- Participate in territory level community projects and cross functional tasks to increase member satisfaction. (territory level projects such as Building Standards Project, Centralized Event Organizer, Culture & Learning Committee, Member Benefit & Communication, and NPS Ambassador)
- Provide feedback on programming types (based on member makeup) and evaluate events based on attendance, satisfaction, and impact on the appropriate event team.
- Plan, execute, and host weekly, monthly events to engage and drive member experience.
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other.
- Consistently celebrate members’ successes and milestones.
- Know and explain WeWork policies and procedures and communicate, inform, and update members on building issues.
- Write and send broadcasts relating to building updates.
Building Operations and Management:
- Assist Community Lead and Community Manager with building operations and management to maintain the best quality of working environment.
- Conduct morning walkthroughs to address any issues, Escalating any recurring issues to your manager and/or relevant cross-functional teams.
- Locate and issue posts via the regional system to members upon request.
- Facilitate communication and build relationships with third-party vendors such as cleaning, moving, and other vendors onsite.
- Prepare for a successful move-in for the newly-contracted accounts and facilitate smooth move-out for existing accounts.
- Facilitate the promotion of add-on services to members and effectively manage relative tasks such as POS transactions, Signage update to accelerate ancillary revenue
- Mail & Package management in accordance with WeWork’s policy
- Receive, process, sort, and organize all the documents in the form of corporate mail.
- Track, audit, and organize keys collected and distributed.
- Manage keycards for members, contractors, etc in line with WeWork Security policy. Also, manage keycard stock and request new inventory as needed.
- Review and understand the role in the building management & WeWork provided Emergency Action Plans and manage emergency equipment and supplies.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Customer service and/or sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Ability to remain positive in a high pressure environment and embrace constant challenges with a can do attitude.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
- Passion and understanding of WeWork’s mission and values.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
Life at WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다