Founded in 1999 and listed on NASDAQ in 2003 and HKEX in 2021, Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar. Across its platforms, Trip.com Group integrates travel resources from industry partners and helps travellers worldwide pursue the perfect trip with exceptional travel products and services.We have four Customer Service Centres for Trip.com established in Japan, Korea, the UK, and the Philippines, providing 24/7 customer service in 19 different languages. We have more than 30,000 employees scattered across 30 countries in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania, striving to expand our global markets and aiming to be the world’s leading and most trusted family of online travel brands that aspire to deliver the perfect trip at the best price for every traveller.
[Key Roles and Responsibilities]
- Responsible for marketing related creative visual design
- Taking design/campaign briefs to understand requirements
- Conceptualize campaign visuals based on requirements
- Adaption/Resizing of graphics for different media and formats
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- Participate in project creative brainstorming discussions and research on market style preferences
- Evaluate the design performance using internal & external data
- Maintain effective communication with the internal & external stakeholders
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, sketch)
- Good understanding of the desktop/mobile web UI
- Good time management
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Why Trip.com Group
We offer a stage to unleash your full potential and drive global impact. As an international team, we embrace an open and inclusive culture that supports and respect team members in and out of the workplace. Everyone is on a trip, whether it’s a career trip or a life trip. At Trip.com Group, you can define your own trip by setting a goal and celebrate your success by recognizing the progress you have made.What’s more?
- Our rapid business growth in global offers abundant career opportunities at various levels and in multiple functions
- Internal transfer is encouraged, and global job rotation program enable you to pursue a global career path and make global impact
- We provide learning opportunities to further your career in areas of leadership capability, soft skill and professional expertise.
- We encourage flexible work arrangement
- Have fun with company-sponsored greetings and activities at holidays, birthdays, and colorful team events.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다