We can’t predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
The FAST (Field Applications & Sales Training) Rotation Program is designed to prepare Sales & Applications team members for customer-oriented careers that pair technical skills with business perspectives. The program provides experiences that help rising TIers understand how to successfully grow TI’s business and to thrive throughout their entire TI career. There are two available FAST program tracks: (1) Field Applications and (2) Technical Sales.
Field Applications Engineer track
This 12-month experience aims to establish rising Field Applications Engineers (FAEs) as technical TI experts with customer engineers and internal teams. The track includes two 6-month rotations*:
- Rotation 1, Field Sales Office (FSO): The FSO rotation is centered on learning how to work directly with customers to solve technical challenges, and to ultimately maximize TI’s revenue by providing customers with the systems-level solutions that best address their design needs. Among other aspects, the FSO rotation focuses on analyzing technical trade-offs, understanding component selection, and solving design and cost challenges.
- Rotation 2, Systems Engineering & Marketing (SEM): The SEM rotation provides hands-on experiences that help future FAEs understand how various TI components fit together to provide systems-level solutions for customer designs. This rotation focuses on technical product selection, schematic/layout capture, PCB layouts, fabrication processes, board bring up and validation.
Upon successful completion of the Field Applications Engineer track, rotators are welcomed as FAEs on TI’s Worldwide Sales & Applications team. FAE responsibilities include:
- Using various sales tools and relationships with design engineering to identify all potential projects
- Providing customers with proactive proposals for complete, system-level solutions that maximize TI content
- Using broad technical expertise to influence customers’ part selection process while favorably positioning TI versus competition
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Electrical engineering knowledges
- R&D experience in embedded system on MCU and AP (Application Processor) with C/C++ language
- Best with Software R&D experience in Automotive ADAS domain
- Knowledge on high level OS (ie. Linux, QNX, Windows CE) and/or RTOS (ie. FreeRTOS)
- Knowledge of device driver development
- Experience in developing software for Image processing, computer vision
- Experience in IDE such as Visual Studio, Code Composer Studio and so on
- Understanding on OpenVx, OpenGL, OpenCV
- Understanding on ARM Architecture, DSP Architecture, Peripherals (ie. I2C, CAN, SPI, MIPI, DP, Ethernet, etc.) and ISP (Image Signal Processing)
- Understanding on machine learning, deep learning is plus
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day – from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다