Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience as an Enterprise Architect in a cloud computing environment, or a customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing and AI, cloud market and engaged dynamics.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently.
- Experience designing/architecting infrastructure farms for specialist AI use cases.
- Experience running MLPerf benchmarks.
- Experience training and fine tuning large models (i.e., image, language, segmentation, recommendation, genomics) with accelerators.
- Experience with distributed training and optimizing performance versus costs.
- Experience with performance profiling tools (i.e., TensorFlow profiler, PyTorch profiler, Tensorboard).
- Ability to engage with C-level or executive business leaders and influence decisions.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an AI Customer Engineers (CE) Specialist, you will be a part of the Customer developing organization for Google Cloud. You will lead cross-functional teams to help customers design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies.
In this role, you will be a hybrid technical and business advisor. You will direct the conversation and guide the execution of the Business team by combining both technical strategy and business insight. You will partner with Value Engineering to articulate the total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud. You will travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as needed.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build an advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Architects, Vice President of developing, Chief Technology Officers, and Chief Information Officers.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology in the industry, and effectively promote Google Cloud with customers, at conferences, and online.
- Make recommendations on the integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure to implement a complete solution, providing advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, developing, etc.
- Identify customer priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers.