Who we are
BTS is a global professional services company for implementation of strategies and culture shifts founded in 1986 and headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with over 1,000 professionals located on six continents. BTS is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
BTS focuses on the employees when organizations are changing their strategy and culture, and works with leaders at all levels to improve their leadership. We help them improve their decision-making, converting those decisions to actions and delivering results through alignment, changed mindsets, and developed capabilities.
BTS Seoul was established in 2011 and has been rapidly growing since. We are currently working with major Korean companies such as Samsung Electronics, LG, SK, Hyundai Motors, Doosan, and well-known global multinationals. We serve a wide range of client needs, including: Strategy execution, Leadership development, Assessment, Developing business acumen, Transforming sales organizations, Coaching, Digital solutions and services.
For further information, please visit our website: https://www.bts.com, https://btsseoul.notion.site
What we are looking for
We currently seek Research Assistants(interns) to support our growing business at our office in Seoul.
- Candidates should be willing to work for at least 3 months (from September 2023)
- Degree in Business Administration or Management is preferred but not essential
- Native Korean and fluent command of English
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning skills
- Good listening skills and strong communication skills
- True understanding of Freedom and Responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to connect with people and work collaboratively
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office software packages
- Interest and/or experience in consulting and entrepreneurship
What you´ll do at BTS
- Work in multiple projects simultaneously with clients across varying industries (specifically Samsung Electronics, LG, SK, Hyundai Motors)
- Collect and analyze information from multiple sources of data, identifying and summarizing relevant business issues for client engagement.
- Understanding clients, conducting research and analysis, testing programs
- Analyze and summarize interview data and other complex client data
- Collaborate with small internal teams to conceptualize, design and build customized business simulations and other discovery learning solutions and programs
What we can offer
We believe that if we give the right people freedom, responsibility and support, they will achieve great things. We know that the success of our business is entirely dependent on the quality, enthusiasm, and engagement of our people. BTS is a place where every employee’s contribution counts, and we offer:
- Exposure to developing and delivering various solutions for the world’s leading organizations across all sectors
- Early exposure to senior/C-Suite executives at client organizations
- Meaningful work that has a discernible impact on our clients and returns on us
- Casual and fun professional atmosphere emphasizing freedom, responsibility, collaboration, excellence, and individual growth
What we can offer
- Submit your application online
- Your cover letter should explain your interest in BTS
- The heading of your Cover Letter should include the period of your intended internship and availability date
- Your CV should not exceed 2 pages
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다