BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ROTHMANS IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL GRADUATE – HUMAN RESOURCES FUNCTION
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee
FUNCTION: Human Resources
SALARY RANGE: Base Salary + World Class Training + Fast Track Development
LOCATION: South Korea
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply and the moment we have a suitable position for your profile, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The Global Graduate Programme in British American Tobacco targets to develop graduates into management level position. In our Global Graduate Programme, you will work in a real job context with genuine responsibility; rotate through different functions. The Trainee with proven potential and performance record will be provided excellent career advancement opportunities within the organization after graduation.
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training and mentoring
- an array of corporate benefits that certify us as an Asia Pacific Top Employer
- international travel opportunities across the region
- 2-week incredible training / live case studies at BAT Academy in the UK (or virtual) along with graduates across 40 countries and the global leadership team
- the flexibility to tailor your functional experience to align with your passions
- the chance to progress to a management role in 18 months
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
- Having a recognized Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Excellent academic track record, with a minimum CGPA of 3.2
- Fresh graduates, and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다