Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
– 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨컨슈머 (Consumer Health)
– 포지션: MEX Assistant
– 근무지: 충청북도 청주시
– 근무형태: 정규직
Designed to control and manage process improvement project in order to support the local operation OGSM, the regional Supply Chain Strategy and meet the Company’s business needs; in particular with regards to JJPS program, export supervising and mange plant wide process improvement program( Customer Service, E2E impact, global project etc)
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- Support MEX/Warehouse leader
- Enforce all company policies, rules and directions
- Support to provide the strategic plan to meet the company goal by maintenance and improvement of productivity, cost, quality and production standards
- Support JJPS program leader in Plant
- Become a representative of JJPS change agent to JJPS leader
- Coordinating of JJPS projects and checking progress of projects through monthly metrics and report
- Deliver the new improvement opportunities with sharing the best practice ( Proven Practice)
- Coordinate the CIP workshop
- Coordinate the discussion and confliction among departments
- Ensure and Provide the logistic handling cost to right ICP
- Maintain excellent communication with subordinate, other functional departments and higher management level’s.
- Identify and deliver cost improvements by seeking cost drivers for logistics process determining where potential opportunities for Cost Improvement Project.
- Coordinate and support new product launches on-time shipment
- Support to optimize and mange budget/ Expenditures for WH/handling cost
- Supervisor on time payment process and maintained the system data for export
Required Competencies and Skills
- Strong leadership, influence, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of JJPS, LEAN, cGMPs and intercompany business included SAP Systems.
- Commercial, negotiations / Financial analysis
- Communication and presentation skills
- Decision Makeing / Problem Solving / Commercial Agreements/Legal knowledge
- Process Excellence skills & experience
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of Tablue /Planisware / CIP process & Financial data analysisa
Johnson & Johnson New Planned Consumer Health Company, based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world’s largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON’S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives