At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It’s about finding new ways to not only better people’s lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business.
Sound like you? Then read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR …..Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR
- Perform control testing and analysis, including coordination of robust and timely remediation of deficiencies with business operations.
- Participate in the identification of business risk, self-assessment, and implementation of business process action plans.
- Assist business operations in processing policy deviation requests.
- Assists with coordinating communication of information between departments.
- Support formulating policies and procedures to improve internal controls
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다