Marketing Operations Specialist
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the annual marketing planning & operations, program discipline and program execution efforts for Health Systems business in Korea.
Support marketing contents localization and standardization for company-wide campaigns including the coordination of asset creation together in collaboration with the MSS (Modality Sales Specialist), Event Manager and the Head of Marketing Planning & Operations in supporting the execution of the marketing.
You are responsible for:
- Facilitate business’s annual planning processes for Audience (Radiology & Cardiology) and enterprise solutions
- Work closely with the MSS (Modality Sales Specialists) and ensure tracking of the overall Health Systems Marketing activation plan
- Managing the country marketing budget under the guidance of the Head of Marketing Planning & Operations
- Provide monthly and quarterly based budget overview of Market’s marketing across the clusters
- Create and maintain the local marketing calendar based on the HS Marketing plan
- Manage invoicing and payment process via Philips purchasing system
Marketing Operations (Execution)
- Drive marketing program KPIs and activation KPIs aligned with program objectives
- Measure marketing program performance and analyze customer feedback to improve customer loyalty
- Support and collaborate to generate customer demand and improve customer loyalty via various channels (congresses, exhibitions, customer and proprietary events, tradeshows)
- Monitor and seek out new tools (i.e. local social media channel, NPS, customer survey tool) and ways to reach target audience and markets
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration is preferred
- B2B Marketing intern experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Korean to be able to craft and refine product messaging across a variety of media types
- This is a 1-year contract role. Subject to company requirements and performance, it could be turned into a Full Time Role
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다