TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video with millions of loyal users globally. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, Tokyo and Sydney.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join the LIVE Operations team and support in our mission to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The LIVE Operations team is obsessed with everything to do with TikTok LIVE. From content strategy, monetization, gifting, LIVE features, data analysis, creating campaigns and ensuring a fun and safe space for all of our LIVE users.
- Support live project planning & execution, and collaboration with external partners.
- Support live host onboarding, training and management and content analysis research.
- Monitor the quality of live content, collect feedback on content/security and other issues. Work with Live Policy, Risk Control, product team to solve the issues.
- Assist in strategy formulation, information sorting, doc translation, etc.;
- Coordinate other live streaming related supportive tasks.
- Current university student or graduates/postgraduates, expert in Korean, fluent in either Chinese or English
- Familiar with local users and culture, highly sensitive to social media. Proficient in using PS and Office software
- Previous experiences in live streaming platform will be preferred.
- Good teamwork spirit, positive working attitude.
- Can work 5 days a week for at least 6 months.