At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
- Responsible for fulfilling the role of PE by interacting closely with worldwide software engineering, product marketing, field engineering, and customers
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and applications engineers (AEs)
- Define and characterize the capabilities of the new tools, support research partnerships, and work closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities
- Also responsible for identifying new product needs and user case scenarios, capturing these as new product requirements, and working with Product Marketing and Engineering to deliver these new capabilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experienced/Fresh Candidates are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning
- Basic knowledge in Design, physical verification, and post-layout simulation.
- Prior knowledge of semiconductor process test chip development
- Prior knowledge and experience in CAD tools usage, development, and/or QA
- Prior knowledge in semiconductor process engineering or back-end EDA tool programming
- Good programming skills. (Tcl/Tk, Shell Scripting and/or C/C++, UNIX/Linux OS are necessary)
- Strong team player, presentable, and strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
- Able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Have Self-motivation and self-discipline
- Have the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work remotely in an international team environment.
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다