Alcon are one of Korea ‘Top Employer’s’ and are the market leader in eye care globally, helping people see better through advanced surgical and vision care products and if you want to help make a difference then please join us!
– Surgical Account Specialist
– Manage a specific territory as a surgical sales consultant for all Alcon Korea surgical products, in a manner which adds long-term value to our customers.
– Responsible for all Alcon sales within one’s territory
– Achieve sales quota for assigned products.
– Demo equipment and products to all O.R. staff. However, EM will do initiation)
– Execute marketing plans in accordance with established guidelines and Alcon strategies.
– Timely/accurate report submissions in sales system and other special reports.
– Sales calls planned in advance, accounts covered with appropriate frequency.
– Call averages consistent with supervisor’s direction.
– Respond to customer inquiries.
– Strategic planning of sales accounts.
– Comply with all legal, regulatory, and ethical business requirements in executing the assigned roles and responsibilities as defined in the local regulation and the Corporate procedure.
– B.A. degree or equivalent
– B.A. degree in Medical Sciences related preferred
– Fluent in both English and Korean
– Fresh graduates can apply.
– At least 1-3 years of related sales experiences preferred
No reason for disqualification on overseas business trip
Men are required or exempted from military service.