At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster. Amazon is a place where builders can build. Our internships offer exceptional opportunities for you to grow your technical and non-technical skills. From day one, you will be working with experienced colleagues who love what they do.
For this H1 internship (January to July 2023), interns will be based in our Korea office, and will be assigned to the job described below.
Key job responsibilities
As a Demand Generation Representative intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS. To support your selling efforts, we will use multi-modal, targeted campaigns, to help you identify new customer sales opportunities. Once engaged with a customer or prospect, you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services.
Your primary responsibilities will include using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities, then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
You’ll also act as an evangelist in the wider community. This includes taking part in educating and sharing best practices. You won’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you’ll want to be leading it.
• Penultimate year student working towards a bachelor’s degree
• Candidates must be able to legally work in Korea
• Able to commit to a full-time internship from February to July 2023
• Strong interest in demand generation, sales or customer service
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work cross-functionally across internal and external organizations
• Demonstrated interest in digital transformation and strong technical acumen
• Analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use Excel or other software to provide data to support analyses
• Excellent Korean and English written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
• Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market
• Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
• Demonstration of interest in developing a technology sales career
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다