- Carry out laboratory research work and work together with the project team to deliver results on time
- Generate new ideas for current work, future projects and engage in patenting innovative work to secure proprietary technology
- Comply with Safety, Health, and Environment policies and rules and maintain good safety performance
- Undergraduate in Polymer Science, Material Science, Organic Chemistry or equivalent is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are preferred
- Able to work at the Gasan Innovation Center for six (6) months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.