Moloco’s goal is to make the digital economy more equitable and profitable by delivering advanced machine learning to companies of all sizes. With Moloco’s machine learning platform for growth and performance, every app publisher and online retailer can now unlock the value of their unique, first-party data for user acquisition, retention, and monetization campaigns.
Founded in 2013, our advanced machine learning engine powers our product portfolio. Moloco Cloud DSP enables performance marketers to quickly scale user acquisition and achieve greater lifetime value through battle-tested prediction models. Moloco Retail Media Platform enables online retailers and marketplaces to establish their own performance ads business.
Our technology is best in class; we received the SMARTIES X silver award for Machine Learning and AI, and Moloco was named the Cross-Industry Winner for Google Cloud Customer Awards.
The company is in hyper-growth mode and we ranked #95 in the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2022. We ranked #91 among Deloitte’s 2021 Fast 500 and have been certified by 91% of the company via Great Places to Work.
It’s a great time to join this innovative team. Moloco is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, London, Seoul, Singapore, Beijing, and Tokyo. For more information, visit www.moloco.com
About the role
Moloco seeks exceptional Android/iOS SDK Software Engineers to join us in building a state-of-the-art mobile advertising platform. You will be building a world-class infrastructure that combines machine learning and big data to help companies supercharge their growth. Many leading service owners and marketers worldwide already benefit from Moloco’s innovative technology to scale performance quickly and efficiently through battle-tested prediction models.
As a company founded by Software Engineers, we understand the value of a strong engineering team and strive to hire only the best talent. You will be challenged to solve real-world problems with top-notch colleagues. Check out our case study published by Google https://cloud.google.com/customers/moloco/.
What you’ll do
- Innovate: Lead the development of cutting-edge ad SDKs that can innovate the industry with our top-notch engineering team members.
- Collaborate: Work with infra and ML teams to maximize the impact of SDKs.
- Make Impact: Closely work with our product managers and biz dev teams to insert our SDK to partner companies.
- Proven track record of success in leading SDK development in either Android or iOS.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with proper data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent software development skills at least in one programming language.
- Fluent in English and Korean (both verbal and written)
- Experience in Cloud/Big Data platforms (e.g., AWS, GCE, Dataflow, Spark, etc.)
- Experience in the digital advertising technology business
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다