Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We provide end-point to cloud integration connecting products, controls, software and services. We enable lifecycle solutions from design and build to operate and maintain phases through a digital twin. We deliver capabilities to transform from site-to-site to an integrated company management.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We are looking for a passionate HR Talent Acquisition Intern to support employer branding and talent acquisition.
• Grow our employer brand by strengthening relationships with our HR partners (recruiting agencies, universities, online communities and etc.) and serve as a company ambassador at events.
• Execute annual employer branding events, global competition and internal engagement activities.
• Support Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner in understanding hiring needs, implementing global employer branding initiatives, and building a steady talent pipeline.
• Support the recruitment process with Talent Acquisition Coordinator for local hiring, capabilities-based screenings, interview coordination, feedback sharing, and supporting pre-hire process and successful onboarding.
• Identify, attract, and engage with local top talent to join SE Korea using diverse channels, professional networks, community events, ensuring a positive end to end candidate experience.
• Support online / SNS employer branding activities like video-shooting and article posting for the Employer branding contents .
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently at university for 3rd/4th grade)
- Prior internship experience on talent acquisition or employer branding experience is preferred.
- Familiar with Social media promotion.
- Communicative, empathetic, and open personality, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about organizing and participating in events
- Fluency in English (Written and Verbal)