We are looking for a results-driven individual to drive Korea-based strategic sellers (brand owner or manufacturer) to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Global marketplaces. The Account Executive will focus on recruiting top potential Brands to Amazon Japan Marketplace, partner with strategic sellers, business and product team, to grow sellers’ businesses on Amazon worldwide including identifying opportunities to maximize selection, driving feature adoption, monitoring sellers’ healthy growth, performance, product quality, as well as working with sellers to achieve our standard and deliver the best e-commerce experience for customers on Amazon. The Account Executive will own forecasting, monitoring, analysis and reporting on Korea-based strategic seller business.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: Amazon operates 13 online marketplaces worldwide that help businesses grow internationally no matter where they’re physically established. Through Global Selling, Korean sellers have direct access to 300M+ active customers worldwide & 1M+ Amazon business buyers. In recent Amazon letter to Shareholder, the Global Selling program (enabling SMBs to sell products across national borders) grew by over 50% in 2017. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
The successful account executive will:
- Work with strategic sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit
- Work with strategic sellers to drive the feature adoption rate to drive the customer experience on Amazon
- Work with strategic sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
- Work with strategic sellers to drive the seller performance and product quality to ensure best customer experience.
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and global business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Show super strong competency in delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail, technology, or software industries
- Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in marketing nascent products/services to new markets
- Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Always does what is right for the customer; relentlessly customer-focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
· Global e-commerce experience
· Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce or other CRM tools, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
· Proficient in Japanese language to liaise with Japanese speaking stakeholders
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다