As Program Coordinator at 500 Korea, you will manage the operation of 500 Korea’s programs. These programs include: our accelerator programs(Seed Program), founder bootcamps(Data Bootcamp), and growth programs(Series A Program).
In this role, you will be asked to take a strong sense of ownership and accountability for the programs’ success – which is to deliver the best growth experience for the participating startups. You will be supporting the start to end process of our Seed Program (from receiving and viewing applications, interviewing and engaging with startup founders, organizing insights sessions, to translating/interpreting for events).
- Use of major research platforms and databases such as Pitchbook and CB Insights
- This role is accountable for the overall success of these programs and will be supported by the team and a Program Lead but must use the team and resources to achieve the goals of the program.
- Provide updates to Regional Senior Manager during the course of the program regarding NPS, Budget, and Revenue Recognition Milestones
- Review and update processes to continuously improve the delivery of our programs
- Oversee the day to day activities and create a positive experience for all participants.
- Outline the program and curriculum
- Oversee the program recruitment efforts (i.e. events, digital communications, sns marketing)
- Own the startup application screening and selection process
- Set-up and supervise pre-program logistics, source mentors, etc.
- During the Seed Program
- Ensure the day-to-day program operations and communications (internal and external) – including (but not limited to) visa, travel, accommodation and expenses research, documentation, and execution, for staff and mentors as needed are all running smoothly for the successful implementation of the program
- Support startups and monitor their performance
- Set up communication channels, manage mentor sessions and office hours, organize speakers and networking events, etc.
- Oversee community engagement by planning and executing social events for batches and local ecosystem community
- Post Program
- Perform program quality assessment
- Assist with post-program marketing efforts
- Highly focused, self-driven and organized, with great attention to detail
- Must be fluent in English and Korean
- Very adaptable, and very quick learner
- Comfortable with uncertainty
- Enthusiastic team player who inspires and helps people around you become even better
- Looking to channel your curiosity and passion for innovation into bridging the knowledge gap between Silicon Valley and the world’s growing tech ecosystems
- Excited about working in a diverse environment with different types of people from around the world speaking different languages, exhibiting cross-cultural awareness and understanding
- Highly professional and organized in a business setting
- Previous startup experience
- Confidence in using spreadsheets, G-Suite, Notion, WordPress, and Airtable.
- Creating world class slide presentations
- Content Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
Education & Experience:
- Experience managing complex projects that interact with multiple stakeholders
- Preferably experience coordinating large-scale events
- Preferably experience working within the startup ecosystem
- +1 year of management consulting, startup business operations or other related experience
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다