The responsibilities of the Account Service Associate will be to manage the customer service aspects of our highest volume accounts. These individuals will analyze customer fill rates and independently problem solve for delayed product. They will communicate and partner with sales team and Accounts to determine the right action for UA and the customers. They will run SAP & BI reports to determine allocation fill rates, future fill rates and system release dates so that the warehouse has efficient time to pack orders within the customer’s requested window.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Sales Order creation and customer order bank management for Korean wholesale accounts
- Running SAP & BI reports to determine current fill rates, future fill rates and system release dates so that the warehouse has efficient time to pack orders within the customers requested window
- Provide detailed allocation reports and updates to account managers and customers regarding their orders and be able to answer any questions in regard to reporting
- Partner with sales to determine right action plan for Under Armour and customers regarding their orders and shipments
- Regular review with Account Management team (under Retail division) regarding:
- Shipment forecast & actual /Order Cancellations/Open contracts/Incomplete orders/Unconfirmed Demands/Unresolved Demands
- Aid in the development/improvement of procedures, reports & processes
- Understand the product line, key programs, launch, and seasonal strategies in order to deliver order status more effectively for stakeholders.
- Manage booking deadline order entry and confirmation process, including validation that all expected demand has been entered, and work with Sales and MD to ensure pricing is accurate
- Maintain account(s) profile, ensuring adherence to vendor compliance. This could include special packaging, SMU’s, ticketing, musical size runs, shortages, lateness, direct ships, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding orders, shipments, products, VAS requirements and pricing
- Work cross functionally with Sales/Logistics/Merchandising/Marketing/IT/Finance team to coordinate and ensure delivery by specified dates; if specified delivery dates are not met, needs to take action and expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments to satisfy customers
- Provides support to internal/external stakeholders that need additional attention on certain issues
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to ensure Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly financial targets are being met.
- Provides support to perform testing of any new IT upgrades (SAP, WM), new processes, new applications and new projects or scenarios
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Knowledge in Sales order & Order book management preferred
- Fluent in Korean and English preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- +1 year of related Customer service (Account Service) experience in Consumer/ FMCG industry
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다