Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
THE FUTURE IS WHAT MAKE IT
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell PMT. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
- Comply with Honeywell engineering processes tools and methodologies
- Implement projects using Honeywell tools and processes, provide input for constant improvement of processes
- Conduct customer acceptance testing and final commissioning of systems on site
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information as required by team leader
- Attend technical workshop & training
- Ensure that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work
- Produce part(s) of total functional design specifications/technical design specifications under supervision
- Execute Implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Execute Test work assignments/Documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines
- Report progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor
- Proactively identify potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned wor
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in Automation, Instrumentation, Electronic, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent experiences
- Understanding in aspects of industrial control systems implementation including: DCS and SCADA systems, PLC configuration and programming, industrial networks
- Fluent English skill in both speaking and writing
- Eligible for oversea and local business trip
- Highly customer focused, able to influence and negotiate
- Good team player
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.