CB International WKO Middle Office – Commercial Bank – KYC Relationship Officer
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.
Information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Commercial Banking
J.P. Morgan’s Commercial Banking is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Commercial Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Within the Commercial Bank, the WKO Middle Office (WKO MO) plays a critical role in ensuring that as an organization, we are compliant with multiple regulations, in order to protect the bank’s reputation and ﬁnancial assets.
The WKO MO team operates in close partnership with Bankers, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to provide eﬃcient and timely on-boarding of new/existing client relationships to the JP Morgan infrastructure.
The WKO MO partner will be responsible for managing the Front Office relationship for business requests in KYC Onboarding, Remediation and Renewals. The Associate will be required to facilitate the end to end client onboarding process, ensuring all due diligence documentation is sourced and delivered to the KYC Production team to incorporate into the KYC platform.
- Manage new business requests received from the Front Office and facilitate the KYC process end to end
- Act as an SME and Due Diligence expert to guide clients through the KYC requirements and variation of documents which may fulfil due diligence requirements
- Conduct in-depth analysis on the ownership structure of the client on publicly available sources (not limited to company registries) or client documentation, and seek additional confirmation or approvals as required
- Work closely with the Front Oﬃce and potentially direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to full KYC due diligence
- Follow up with KYC production teams to ensure onboarding is completed within agreed timeframes
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key onboardings and prioritize open requests
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Legal, Compliance, Credit and Operations to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information ﬂow across the groups
- Assist Relationship Managers with overnight screening, client exits and any other KYC related tasks as required
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the region
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
- A working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, SPV, Trust, F.I.’s. etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Quality client focus, strong controls mind-set and strong customer service skills(e.g. oral and written communication skills)
- Prior experience of adhering to controls and compliance standards
- Ability to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Proficient in Korean language
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of KYC & Client onboarding is preferred with at least 2-4 years’ experience (Audit, Control, Risk, AML, and Research may also be areas of experience)
- B.S. Degree or equivalent
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다