Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, Account Executives committed to our vision of changing the software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM/Sales Force Automation tool that reps love to use, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
You will be responsible for driving strategic, Commercial-Wide sales initiatives into a set of SMB companies in Korea. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and reference-able customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions into SMB accounts in Korea. You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list.
- Leads generation with support from inside sales team through cold calling and email campaigns
- Pipeline development through a combination of marketing events and working with partners.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Extensive, relevant experience of solution selling within solution/services provider
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- Business-level fluency (written and spoken) in Korea. Fluent in English.
- Sales experience at SaaS/software vendor.
- CRM application sales, relevant enterprise experience preferred.