Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We need a Digital Assets Specialist working in Nike Direct Digital Commerce & Connected Marketplace Digital Experience Operation Team to efficiently manage the seasonal and non-seasonal assortment preparation and the full product lifecycle. You will be partnering with global and local teams to serve as the central excellence for Nike.com platforms content planning and provide seamless consumer experiences. The right candidate is skilled in developing standard procedures for digital assets management and can implement creative idea and solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Support the NDDC (Nike Direct Digital Commerce)’s Seasonal & Daily Digital Asset Operations with a specialty in Assets Readiness (Image, Copy, Pricing, Attribution), Tracking and Analysis in close partnership with global operation team & local operational agency to ensure flawless asset readiness
• Support to develop readiness & activation status reports to track our asset readiness & activation status in order to find gaps and make action plan for minimizing demand risk and maximizing product readiness
• Validate NDDC seasonal assortment on the global platform to be included in global contents seasonal plan & execution
• Lead pull and shoot process in close partnership with MPO (Marketplace Operations) and GBI (Global Brand Image) team for preparing assets for Korea exclusive products
• Lead local operational agency for daily / weekly activate & asset validate operation including image, copy, pricing, attribution
• Support digital assets management projects and lead test & learn for digital PDP (Product Description Page) experience journey to find the opportunities on journey optimization and functionality optimization
• Make sure driving operation efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness with measurable KPI and tracking records
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You’ll be working at Nike Seoul office and report to the Nike Direct Digital Commerce Digital Experience Operations Director. On the daily you will be supporting a large, diverse team of Nike people. Key partners you will work with include: Nike.com Business, SNKRS (Sneakers), Tech, Nike Direct Analytics, Operations, DSM (Demand & Supply Management) and MPO team.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
• Minimum 3+ years of related working experience; e-commerce site content planner or working in a studio or production environment to manage large images production
• Deep knowledge and understanding about Nike products and heritages
• Strong data management and analytical skills: approaching data with the right questions and understanding of consumer behaviors and needs. Preferably, proficiency with Adobe Analytics and Tableau.
• Fluent in English and strong communication skills to coordinate with other functions, global teams and external stakeholders
• Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure to meet deadlines and prioritize appropriately
• Proactive, flexible, and creative problem solver
• Local / Domestic Hire Only
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다