Be responsible for UA eCommerce marketing activities and sales achievement. Keen on eCommerce market trends and competitor’s status. High passion on Under Armour Products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Acute awareness of the current eCommerce market trends & able to come up with future projections of UA brand
- Genuine Interest in the UA brand and its seasonal products
- Ability to initiate UA commerce marketing campaigns to sustain member retention.
- High responsibility on meeting or exceeding the eCommerce’s sales target.
- Evaluation of sales forecast and analyze sales data to keep the business growing.
- Willingness to propose creative new projects and lead to testing new approaches.
- UA.COM operational work via Salesforce and SAP ERP(Preferred but not required)
- Frequent inter-departmental collaborations & possession of strong interpersonal relationship skills
- ‘Trend Savviness’ for eCommerce market trends and competitors’ businesses
- Data Analytics & presentation skill
- Consumer and Sales data Management
- Business User Communication
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree on Marketing, Statistics, Business management and Economics preferred.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, Google Ads (Inflow traffic analytics tool)
- Fluency both in English and Korean with good communication skills
- 1 – 3 years’ eCommerce experience in supporting of Sales Planning or Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and solution-based approach & strategy
- Ability to handle mass data via Excel and Power Point.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, collaboration and communication skills
- Managing relationships with agencies, media platforms and their performance.