Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Job Family Definition:
Serves as a trusted adviser to the Partner and develops a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with HPE business priorities. Drives end-to-end revenue, HPE profitability, and pipeline through joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts. Articulates both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively “sell with”, “sell to”, and “sell through” the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem. Develops knowledge of Partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology to differentiate HPE from competitors. Coordinates and executes HPE activities with the Partner, leveraging HPE specialists when needed. Aligns field sales to drive increased value to HPE for pipeline and revenue/profit growth while leveraging the collective strength of the partner ecosystem. Leads HPE strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to HPE. These jobs focus on selling to customers through the Partner as an extension of HPE’s salesforce, typically through work that occurs outside HPE offices.
Management Level Definition:
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
1. Managing Aruba partners for Business/Proximity partnership
- Checking for important deals from partners
- Supporting for engaging deals with TM
- Recruiting new logo partners
- Monitoring upgradable partners
2. Partner Operation
- Managing partners’ performance in the portal / Dashboard w/DBM
- Supporting for partners’ system issue(Order/Marketing/Serivce)
- Planning to programs for partners
- Preparing for sales/engineers training
- Provides resources and guidance to the Partner (e.g. Value Added Reseller (VAR), Distributor, SI, ISV, Managed Service Provider) on where to play within emerging trends in Partner’s ecosystem in alignment with HPE business priorities. Works with the Partner to create a mutually beneficial plan for the future.
- Drives end-to end HPE revenue, profitability, and pipeline by implementing joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
- Articulates both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively “sell with,” “sell to,” and “sell through” the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
- Develops basic knowledge of partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology and communicates value of the portfolios and solutions to better differentiate HPE from competitors.
- Demonstrates business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial relationships with one or many Partners to grow HPE market share.
- Coordinates HPE activities with the Partner, leveraging HPE specialists when needed, including sales cadence, education, marketing, executive briefings, proactive forecasting, business planning, and client engagements. Drives HPE marketing strategy through the customer.
- Enacts day-to-day HPE strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to HPE.
- Tailors selling solutions to fit the needs of the partner’s customer profile including HPE products, services and technology alliances to achieve assigned quota.
- May recruit and develop business relationships with new partners, working to increase partner commitment to HPE.
- May spend time monitoring Partner sales floor to help develop pipeline.
- Works to ensure that partners are aware of, and compliant with, HPE’s SBC requirements for Partners, including applicable legal obligations.
Education and Experience:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-3+ years of selling experience.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
- Upper TOEIC 800 score or Opic AL level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technology Acumen: Basic awareness of current technology trends and related HPE strategy and ability to articulate same to Partner.
- Sales Acumen: Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to HPE. Effectively exercises selling skills such as identifying potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and formulating and proposing solutions with the goal of expanding HPE’s business. Acts with a sense of urgency to build strong customer relationships and drive solutions for the partner.
- Account Management: Basic understanding of business and financial fundamentals to develop strategic plans with the partner that are aligned to customer and HPE strategies, creating increased business opportunities and value for HPE.
- Portfolio Knowledge: Basic understanding of HPE products and how they can deliver value to customers in contrast to HPE’s competitors. Ability to select the best product for the customer’s needs, maximizing value for both the customer and HPE.
- Partner Industry Acumen: Basic understanding of Partner industry, trends, competitors, and the channel.
- Partnering Acumen: Builds understanding of and relationships with partner and internal community among all types and levels of the business, integrating sales engagement efforts. Basic understanding of the Partner’s relationships and needs.
- Financial Acumen: Basic understanding of financial accounting concepts such as income statements, balance sheets, revenue projections, etc. to assess customer financial health, identify potential risks, and position value propositions of HPE solutions.
- Sales Forecasting: Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps.
- Communication: Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance HPE sales efforts.
- Handles accounts with the lowest level of revenue.
- Primary focus for partner sales on SMB segment.
- Typically assigned lower than average quota.
- Small Local or Country accounts; part of account team.
- Primary focus is less-strategic partners with lower levels of HPE specialization.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다