*The duration for this internship opportunity is from Jan to July 2023.
*Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for South Korea.
External Job Description
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here’s your chance to join our Global Delivery Operations team as a Training Operations Specialist in the AWS Training & Certification. In this role, you will help to orchestrate the day to day operations of regions/verticals within T&C South Korea. You will be a self-starter who can complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. You are able to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment’s notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Key job responsibilities
· Project Management: working within the South Korea team of Training Operations Specialists to help scope and own the execution and implementation of a special work assignment that will have team and South Korea business impact.
· Support operational reporting on key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
· Support team meeting cadence.
· Continuous improvements in operation process and team mechanism: Help launching new operation process or function for team operational enhancement.
· Support both business and operation team for ad-hoc activities
A day in the life
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
About the team
As cloud technologies continue to transform businesses; skilled individuals are in high demand. At AWS Training and Certification (T&C), we are passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud skills and careers. We equip diverse builders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge they need to leverage the power of the AWS Cloud. Join our dynamic, fast-growing team and help us empower our customers to build cloud skills.
· Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
· Must be able to legally work in South Korea
· Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jan to July 2023
· Strong written and verbal English
· Great team player with excellent communication skill
· Strong attention to details
· Intermediate MS-Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and is comfortable to handle data
- Self-starter and quick learner who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Good presentation and documentation skill
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다