- Designing and conducting client needs assessments, to include facilitation of workshops with key stakeholders and analyzing current reporting to create innovative solutions using Micro strategy or any other adequate automation tool.
- Building strong client relationships and communicate at all levels of the business in presentation formats, verbal and written.
- Liaising in all geographies across many clients as well as internally and at all levels of seniority.
- Delivering the requested input or project documentation within the defined timelines and manage expectations as needed
- Participate in quality check activities to ensure that the final reporting solution is compliant with the specifications and to create trust in Nielsen products
- Provide coaching to team members and junior associates making them develop new skills
- A self-motivated individual able to constructively and proactively communicate and work with other members of the consulting team, across cultures solve problems and ensure clarity and quality
- Proven client management and organizational skills with specific experience of assessing client requirements and devising optimal solutions
- The ability to work within an evolving environment under tight timelines. Adapt and re-priorities as required
- Project management skills and experience needed
- Knowledge of Nielsen software or retail measurement service methodology is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, strong interpersonal skills, and experience of working in a cross-cultural environment is advantageous
- An enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively with the minimum supervision
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Skills (Formula, Pivot Table, Chart)
- Adventurous personality, interest in new thing and eager to learn.
You’ll be having great opportunity to work in a team which is very supportive and everyone is learning/growing together.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다