We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
As a Cloud Support Engineer, your role is to delight our customers with your passion and knowledge of the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform. Customers will look to you for technical guidance and for advice in addressing their product usage and issue needs. You will be the voice of the customer into Snowflake’s product and engineering teams for product feedback and improvements. You will play an integral role in building knowledge within the team and be part of strategic initiatives for organizational and process improvements.
Based on business needs, you may be assigned to work with one or more Snowflake Priority Support customers. You will develop a strong understanding of the customer’s use case and how they leverage the Snowflake platform. You will deliver exceptional service, enabling them to achieve the highest levels of continuity and performance from their Snowflake implementation.
- Provide email, web, and phone support to Snowflake customers and partners
- Utilize Snowflake environment, connectors, 3rd party partner software, and tools to investigate issues
- Document known solutions to internal and external knowledge base
- Submit well documented bugs and feature requests arising from customer submitted requests
- Work on technical and non-technical projects
OUR IDEAL CLOUD SUPPORT ENGINEER WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 1+ years experience in a Technical Support environment or a similar technical function in a customer facing role
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS and/or Microsoft Azure ecosystems
- Understanding of ETL, ELT tools like AWS Glue, EMR, Azure Data Factory, Informatica, Data Pipelines
- Understanding of SPARK, KAFKA systems
- Foundational SQL experience/usage
- Experience troubleshooting database connectivity issues using a variety of methods (client software, drivers/connectors)
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting drivers like ODBC, JDBC, GO, .Net .
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot on a variety of operating systems (Windows, Mac, *Nix)
- Good understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet. You should have knowledge of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SFTP, DNS as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Scripting/coding experience in any of the following: Python, Java, .Net, NodeJS, R
- Strong teaming skills in a highly collaborative environment and the ability to function in global arenas
- Fluent level Japanese skills for Japan and Korean skills for South Korea
- Basic level English skills
***Snowflake will provide 12-months of English language training support for successfully hired candidates
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working with big data and/or MPP (massively parallel processing) databases.
- Debugging/development experience in Python, Java or Scala
- Understanding of data warehousing fundamentals and concepts
- Database migration and ETL experience
- Experience supporting applications running on either Amazon AWS or MS Azure
- Experience with virtualization solutions (VMware, Docker, VirtualBox, etc)
- Understanding of cloud computing security concepts
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다