Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer you:
– You will have business responsibilities from Day 1
– You will work on at least one or two big projects.
– You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship
– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
– You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions
– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principlesdaily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
– You will work in flexible work arrangements.
– Internship starts on January 2, 2023 and ends on February 24, 2023.
– Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get early full time job offer from P&G.
– 2023 Winter Internship Application closes on September 30, 23:59 PM. (Online Assessment has to be completed by September 30, 23:59 PM)
– Please apply to one function & requisition ONLY. (한 개의 공고에만 지원. 중복지원불가)Qualifications
We are looking for students who:
– Are able to work fully as intern from January 2nd to February 24th, 2023.
– Year 3 or early Year 4 students who have one or two semesters left before the graduation (3학년 2학기 또는 4학년 1학기 재학생 또는 휴학생 (2022년 2학기 기준))
– Completed or are exempted from military service
– Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad
– Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
– Have an external focus and a real passion for Human Resources
– Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
– Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
– Are legally eligible (e.g. F4 visa) to work in Korea (대한민국 국민 또는 외국인의 경우 F-4 비자 소지자에 한해 지원 가능)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다