Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As a Brand management intern, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers. You will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business result, engaging with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand’s success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth.
What we offer you:
– You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
– You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
– You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
– You will work in flexible work arrangements.
– Internship starts on January 2, 2023 and ends on February 24, 2023.
– Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get early full time job offer from P&G.
– 2023 Winter Internship Application closes on September 30, 23:59 PM. (Online Assessment has to be completed by September 30, 23:59 PM)
– Please apply to one function & requisition ONLY. (한 개의 공고에만 지원. 중복지원 불가)
We are looking for students who:
– Are able to work fully as intern from January 2nd to February 24th, 2023.
– Year 3 or early Year 4 students who have one or two semesters left before the graduation (3학년 2학기또는 4학년 1학기재학생또는휴학생 (2022년 2학기기준))
– Completed or are exempted from military service
– Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
– Have an external focus and a real passion for Brand Management/Marketing
– Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
– Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
– Are legally eligible (e.g. F4 visa) to work in Korea (대한민국국민또는외국인의경우 F-4 비자소지자에한해지원가능)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다