Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
Overview of the job
We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on dedications, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators. We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually helpful business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy
How success looks like
- Successful delivery of the business’ critical metrics
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business’ promotional plan and selling presentation
- Understand existing solutions that the business offers and able to articulate these well to all partners
- Achieve solid category understanding
- Achieve high customer penetration
- Capable of starting strategic projects to drive sales growth and efficiencies
- Support business champions in business process changes and, where needed, driving them to requirements for application changes
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major by February 2023 (2023년 2월 졸업예정자 및 기졸업자 (2023년 1월 입사 가능한 자))
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Able to travel abroad
- Completed or exempted from military service
- Legally eligible to work in Korea
- Winter Graduate Hiring Application closes on September 30, 23:59 PM. (Online Assessment has to be completed by September 30, 23:59 PM)
- Please apply to one function & requisition ONLY. (한개의공고에만지원. 중복지원불가)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.