Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world. We lead the way in breaking news and providing analysis on financial markets, from daily coverage through to in-depth features. We are known for our quality, accuracy and ability to deliver news investors can use. It’s what keeps us inventing and re-inventing, all the time.
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced bilingual reporter/editor who can write and edit stories in Korean as well as translate English-language stories. The successful applicant would understand the challenges of writing and translating Bloomberg stories that matter to the team’s core Korean-language audience. The ideal candidate should have several years of relevant experience in news wire service as well as sending headlines in real time.
We’ll trust you to:
- Translate and edit content to produce crisp and concise stories that resonate with our core audience
- Stay on top of major news stories and trends that matter to market participants
- Collaborate with Bloomberg reporters and editors across Asia and the world
- Be a constructive, flexible, and dependable team player
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of reporting, editing and translating experience at a major business news service
- Knowledge of international financial markets and economic data
- Strong English-Korean translation skills
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organization skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.