Associate Product Marketing Manager, Overwatch/Activision Publishing
As Associate Product Marketing Manager, Overwatch/Activision Publishing, you are a creative thinker who can lead, develop, and execute new Go-To-Market (GTM) programs. You are business-oriented manager who value measuring and optimizing the effectiveness and return to your GTM program. You will create and implement GTM strategy and execution plans to group our user bases and maintain the long-term brand health of franchises.
You must be able to assess market conditions across Korea market and put together comprehensive plans with a broad view that encompasses brand partnerships, media, social media marketing and collaboration with Communications on PR and Community/ambassador activity.
- Reporting to Product Marketing Manager and working together in the spirit of collaboration to identify, create GTM plans for industry leading product marketing strategy and executions.
- Responsible for the management of an allocated variable sales and marketing budget with an emphasis of building, managing, maintaining and explaining the program.
- Collaborate with both Communications and Community functions to create scalable integrated marketing opportunities for managed brands.
- Present GTM strategies and plans to key stakeholders within Korea and Activision Blizzard regional leadership and headquarters
- Develop sound KPIs for planned executions and work with relevant internal functions (FP&A, Insights & Analytics and KR leadership) to assess effectiveness of campaigns for future continuous improvement.
- Analysis of key market and competitive trends: pricing, brand, demographic.
- Become the voice of the player internally sharing player sentiment towards managed brands, surfacing barriers to acquire and retain players and creating solutions to address opportunities.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve overarching brand objectives.
- Has 3+ years of direct work experience in publishing, marketing, product management or strategic planning with 2 years’ working in the video game, media, tech or Internet industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- Strong track record of delivering results.
- Demonstrated flexible thinking.
- Passion for data and consumer insight driven decision-making.
- In depth knowledge of the Korean video games industry, culture, player sentiment, and broad understanding of channels within (social, media)
- Strong format understanding (‘console’, ‘premium and free to play PC’ and ‘mobile’) wih strong emphasis on PC capability.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
- Proficient (and working) knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in both English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of Activision Blizzard games, particularly Overwatch and Call of Duty.
- Experience in launching or managing a live service game in Korea.
- In depth knowledge of Korea ‘PC internet café’ industry and broad understanding of the platform and structure.
- International experience in working with overseas offices and partner.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We’ve earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “World’s Best Employers,” “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다