Job Description Summary
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
[Inclusion and Diversity]
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
[Roles and Responsibilities]
The Software Engineer has responsibilities extending to the development of systems software within the P&L. Additionally, the position may develop, debug and verify distributed software applications to enhance medical device’s functionality and integrate peripherals on the system.
The Software Engineer will work cross-functionally to ensure that our system is configurable, secure, performance and scalable.
[Position] Software Engineer (Service Platform) (신입 채용, 성남 근무)
GE Ultrasound Korea(성남 본사)에서 Software Engineer 신입 인재를 채용합니다.
Web Base로 동작하는 Service Platform의 기능을, Global Service Team과의 communication을 통해 초음파 장비에 대한 integration 및 기능 검증을 하는 업무를 수행합니다.
또한 다른 Application Feature의 개발, 개선 및 유지보수 작업을 담당하게 됩니다.
GE의 130년 역사에서 쌓아 놓은 최고 수준의 프로세스와 툴을 통해 훌륭한 동료들과 Global한 협업을 하면서 성장할 수 있는 경험을 할 수 있습니다.
Software Engineer 직무로 성장하기를 원하는 분들의 많은 지원 부탁드립니다.
컴공 or 관련 전공자 선호
C++에 대한 이해 혹은 실무경험 선호(주요 언어는 C++이며 C#도 활용)
업무상 기본적인 영어 활용 가능하신 분 선호 (외국인과 천천히 라도 본인의 의견을 표현할 수 있는 분)
성남 근무 가능하신 분
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with service engineering teams in requirements gathering and software design
- Interacting with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common software platforms
- Designing and building strong service-oriented features with the alignment of window 10.
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field.
- Software development cycle and testing experience.
- Working knowledge in Window operating system (Windows 10).
- English in business level for communication and documentation.
- Experience in object-oriented programming under Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experiences in development of web application.
- Experiences in SDLC (software development life cycle) and relevant documentation.
- Experiences in global collaboration with non-Korean engineers remotely.
- Ability to work with globally diverse and distributed teams.
- Fluent English for good conversation and documentation.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다
기업 사정으로 조기 마감되거나 내용이 변경될 수 있습니다